Lowes Financial Management
Post Title: Financial Services Administration Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Established in 1971, Lowes has an unrivalled history of providing Independent Financial Advice to a wide range of people throughout the country. Over the years the Company's personal approach to financial planning has helped both clients and Company to prosper and Lowes is regularly recognised as one of the UK's top 100 Independent Financial Advisers. As a result of maternity leave, recent retirements and expansion the company is looking to welcome its next long-term manager.
Job purpose: The purpose of the job is to manage and develop the Administration Team and compliment all aspects of the business.
The Administration Manager will be required to manage the performance of the team ensuring all work is completed within a timely, accurate and compliant manner. They will also help identify and implement improvements and efficiencies to benefit the business and clients.
Essential Experience: 5 years plus experience in a financial services environment preferably supporting Independent Financial Advisers / 3 years plus managerial experience supervising a team
Desirable Experience: Experience of a financial services customer relationship management system, ideally Intelliflo Intelligent Office, or a similar back office system
Specific tasks and attributes include:
N.B. This list is not exhaustive and is to be used as a guide to the main duties and responsibilities of the post-holder and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of the business.
Manage the performance of the team to ensure all work is completed within a timely fashion, in a compliant fashion and to a high standard.
- Responsible for the daily management and organisation of the department’s workload.
- To escalate any major issues to senior management in a timely manner.
- Ensure procedures and controls are adhered to.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Contribute to staff development. Building the knowledge of the team on an ongoing basis including cross training throughout the team.
- Contribute to staff training. Identifying and managing ongoing training needs.
- Support the team with complex queries and ensure they have all relevant information needed to conduct their roles effectively.
- Proactively strive to improve the service we provide to our clients.
- Responsible for contributing to departmental guides, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure the team are kept up to date with all changes in processes and procedures and encourage interactive feedback.
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with team members.
- Take an active part in management meetings collaborating with other Department Managers to make an effective contribution towards achieving the company’s goals.
- Assist with good customer outcomes and with particular reference to the 5 FCA conduct rules.
- Any other duties that are reasonably required.
If you think you have the required experience and would like to be part of a challenging and stimulating working environment; Please apply with a copy of your CV and a covering email as you see fit, quoting your salary expectation to Vacancy@Lowes.co.uk