Who is collecting my data?
Lowes collects data to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences about our services, which collects data to communicate with you to improve your experience. We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest.
What potential ways is data used for marketing purposes?
- to provide products and/or services requested by you;
- to manage your accounts;
- to manage any contractual relationship with you;
- to administer surveys, prize draws or competitions;
- to manage events;
- to conduct analysis and market research, for example, to identify trends in the use of our products and services so that we can:
- improve the products and services we provide to you;
- improve our business;
- keep you up to date with relevant products and services
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or codes of practice;
- to support research and analytics that assist us in marketing our products and services
- to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
Following GDPR what should I expect to change?
For us, transparency is an important element of high-quality service. You have your right to withdraw consent to our mailings at any time. We appreciate that you may want to contact us to update your mailing status, which you can do at any time, by emailing us at distribution@Lowes.co.uk or by completing the below form.